James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 99

Day 99: Wyatt seemed most comfortable in his bed today, so I left him there. I did pick him up and I got projectile vomited on... Yuck! He was also squirmy. He's such a happy little boy for his situation, praise God. He's back up on full feeds as of this afternoon. We'll do that this afternoon then we'll slowly start mixing the formula in with my breast milk until it's all my milk. If there is no blood in his poop and he's holding his feeds down over the next week, we'll get to bring him home. We are hopeful and are preparing but not forgetting that NICU life is often 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Help us pray our son home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment