Here is the timeline we have right now. I'm assuming these things could change or not...
- Thursday, April 5 we will have a fetal echocardiography.
- Tuesday, April 10 we see Dr. Hickman again. At this appointment she will take more measurements of Wyatt and I am hoping we'll have the results from the echo explained. We will also schedule a fetal MRI. The MRI should be done at 24 or 25 weeks.
- Around 32 weeks we will meet with all the doctors for our "family meeting".
- At 37 weeks my stitch will be taken out (I think this is staying the same, nothing else has been mentioned).
- At 38 weeks we will be educed to ensure our team of doctors will be there and hopefully as close to Monday as possible so that they are there all week for me and Wyatt before the weekend crew comes in.
Right now we looking the doctor options and are going to request some instead of just taking whomever. James spent time doing that last night. We will also request to begin seeing our new obgyn that will actually deliver Wyatt so that we can go ahead and get to know her.
We just beg that you continue to pray for our hearts, God using us to bring light into this dark world, Wyatt's development, God's miracles in him, and our doctors and the directions they are pointing us in!
Thank you so much for everyone's love and support. We feel overwhelmed with all your kind words and prayers.