James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 92 / Happy 3 Months Wyatt!


Day 92: HAPPY 3 MONTHS!!! No changes today. He was pretty sleepy again today. Nurse Emily and I gave him a bath and dressed him up in his 3 month onesie! When James got there, Wyatt woke up and we took his pictures! :). Still no bloody poop! He did spit up a couple of times today- I only saw 1 small one. He was sleeping sweetly when we left. So excited that he has made it to 9 lbs!! :)

Today I had the pleasure of going dairy free shopping with Aunt Robin at Sprouts.  First, it was just good to see her and get to spend time with her.  She had a lot to show me and tell me.  It was very helpful.  I bought a vegan tofu pizza... it was good but it was not a pepperoni pizza.  haha.  I think once I just get more used to the idea of not having dairy, it was be pretty easy.  We went to eat tonight and my meal wasn't as fulfilling.  I didn't leave stuffed... this is a good thing though.  I shouldn't leave food places stuffed. 


Too big for his tub!













With Mrs. Emily




















No comments:

Post a Comment