James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 89

Day 89: We had fun today. We just hung out and Wyatt showed off for the nurses. :). We were going to give him a bath but that ended up not happening. Miss Amber said she would take care of it tonight though. Surgery came by and I signed his consent for surgery. I cannot believe its almost here. This makes Wyatt coming home real. We are so nervous for him to go into surgery but know its what needs to happen and know that the ultimate healer has Wyatt in His hands holding him and has been every single day. I feel a little more prepared to walk him over this time. I have an idea of what it will feel like... Scary as hell to be honest but again my faith is in God and James and I both just have to trust. Oh, we found out it is scheduled for 9:45am. We'll probably get there around 8 and just hang with our little man! :) please pray for our nerves and faith as well as Wyatt quick & hopefully comfortable healing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment