James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 85

Day 85: sorry its so late, I fell asleep on the couch. :). Not a real busy day. Wyatt still had some blood in his stool so the doctor decided to send a sample off for testing just to make sure it's not bacterial/viral. She also mentioned maybe he could be reacting to dairy I've eaten and asked that I cut back for a while. Not sure what to do with all my milk stock but she said not to worry about it. I think he would have reacted long before now but I'm also not a doctor. He had a good day. He averages 18g/day in weight gain which is on the good side of what they wanted to see. Yea Wyatt. The NP said she would like to see Wyatt home 5 or 6 days past his g-tube surgery. Wow, that's soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment