James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Wyatt's TWO Month Pictures

So, as you probably read, I totally missed Wyatt's 2 month pictures!  I left my house, so excited and got half way out of the neighborhood and realized, "Oops, I forgot my camera!"  So, I turned around and ran back in, right past his 2 month onesie I had just made the day before, didn't see or think about it, grabbed my camera and ran right back out of the door!  Got to the rail station, sat down in my seat and took a deep breath and then realized, "Oops, I forgot his onesie!"  I called James so upset with myself and he put things into perspective, in his very James way of course.  Did I want to spend 30 minutes going back to the house and getting it or just continue on, spend those 30 minutes with Wyatt and just be a day off with pictures.  I obviously went ahead and spent the time with my son.  And it was totally worth it.  

Also, for anyone that wants more information on CDH, please check out CHERUBS!   It's a place for families  & friends affected by CDH to learn, share, support and encourage one another!  They have a facebook page as well.  

Here are some pictures from this month!  :-) 

Naked Wyatt before his central line was taken out. 






































No comments:

Post a Comment