James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

23 Weeks & Easter Weekend


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight: about 150ish pounds... To tell the truth I haven't weighed.  I'll know on Tuesday though.  :-) 
Maternity clothes?  Maternity pants are a must these days, some of my shirts are getting a little too tight but most shirts still fit me snugly!  
Stretch marks? Not to date!!
Sleep: Hmmm, the usual potty break in my sleep and it's getting old sleeping only on my left side.  I usually sleep in that position most of the time but I would turn on my back, my right side as well as my stomach.  So, only the left gets old.
Best moment this week: Hearing the doctor give us GOOD news and James getting to feel Wyatt move again.  
Miss Anything?  Shopping for normal clothes a little bit.  And a beer would be nice. Just one. :-)
Movement: Wyatt is moving all the time and he is strong too!
Food cravings:  Sunday night I really wanted pizza and just HAD to have it, so James and I went and got a couple of frozen pizzas.  :-)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.  All's well!
Gender: A BOY!!!  Mr. Wyatt James Davis
Symptoms:  Belly growth and I'm beginning to get tired again.  
Belly Button in or out? It's still in.  I don't think it'll pop out.  If it does I will be surprised.  I've got a really deep belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? on of course
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm pretty happy.
Looking forward to:  Getting Wyatt's room put together.  We finally had a maid come to deep clean post new carpet so we can now move forward with painting and stuff.


On Saturday, James and I went up to Mt. Pleasant to visit his grandmother for Easter. Aunt Robin, Uncle Stuart, Cousin Shannon (& beau Dutch), Father-in-Law BJ and Mother-in-Law Beverly were all present.  We had a great time just hanging out chatting and telling stories and jokes.  Good food and good fun was had by all!!!  :-)  



BJ massaging James' head and James rubbing my back! 

Beverly hanging out on the bed with the rest of us! 


Robin & Grandma Maeda on the computer.


Some pretty flowers Stuart picked from the back yard.

Robin in the kitchen.  She is one fabulous cook!  We had a veggie lasagna that was amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment