James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight:  I am weighing in at my all time high 156 pounds.  That's 16 pounds of weight gain... right on track for where I need to be!! Yippie!!
Maternity clothes?  Pants- always unless they are stretchy yoga pants that are a size larger than my normal.
Stretch marks? Not to date!! :-D
Sleep: My body temp has decided to not be cold anymore so sleeping means I'm hot.  Poor James isn't allowed to touch me.  I"ll be happy once my natural cold natured self comes back- I hope anyway! 
Best moment this week: I don't know if it was this week or not but looking down and physically seeing this little man move around! 
Miss Anything?  Sushi!  and cuddling with my sexy, loving husband!
Movement:  All the time! 
Food cravings:  Yes, Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.  All's well!
Gender: A BOY!!!  Mr. Wyatt James Davis
Symptoms:  Belly growth, I'm tired and my body temp has gone up. 
Belly Button in or out? It's still in.  I don't think it'll pop out.  If it does I will be surprised.  I've got a really deep belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? on but with my temp going up, I have to take it off some. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm pretty happy.
Looking forward to:  James and our friend Chad got the primer coat painted in Wyatt's room so that was really exciting.  


Remember that list of things James and I wanted to do before Wyatt comes, well, we've been working on it and it feels good to check things off our list!  If you don't remember, here it is again:
1.  Get new flooring
We ended up getting new carpet everywhere instead of any hard flooring. We decided it was a better choice of our money.  It looks good and does it's job! We also got a heck of a deal on it all!  
2. Air vents cleaned.
We haven't done this yet. 
3.  House cleaned professionally by a maid service.
We did have this done after we got the new carpet.  It was and is still amazing!!  We'll have her come once more before Wyatt comes home from NICU.
4.  Move couch upstairs and get a new one for downstairs that isn't a sectional and promotes more conversation and not TV watching.  
I think this is happening this week.  I found 2 couches for a very good price and there's a sale going on right now that gives us almost $200 in store credit!  I can do a lot of decorating and stuff with $200!!!  I told James the couches would be a perfect mother's day gift.  :-)  


Again, we ask for prayers on Wednesday for Wyatt's development as well as our friend with stage one breast cancer.  She has her surgery Wednesday as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment