James and I began this blog at the very beginning of our pregnancy with Wyatt to share and update our new adventures as we became pregnant and start the new season of parenthood. Sixteen weeks into pregnancy, I had to go into surgery to ensure our son would not come too early and shortly after, we found out Wyatt has Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). This is our humble attempt at being transparent and hopefully sharing the joys and love of Christ through this roller coaster ride we're on. And now to share even more with the new miracle on the way.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

20 & 21 Weeks

We haven't both been home, dressed for pictures or in the mood this week but the board is made!!!  

This is the best I've got for 21 weeks!

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: about 149 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Maternity pants are a must these days, some of my shirts are getting a little too tight but most shirts still fit me snugly!  
Stretch marks? nope.  Praise be to God! 
Sleep: Hmmm, the usual potty break in my sleep but no complaints because I know many women have said they have to get up way more than once a night.  
Best moment this week: Hanging out with an old friend like no time had passed at all.  
Miss Anything?  Stress workouts.  Man, one of those would be great right now!  I also really want some sushi.
Movement: Wyatt is moving all the time.  This morning I was sitting in a meeting for like an hour and he moved nonstop!  
Food cravings: carbonated drinks
Anything making you queasy or sick: It's been good for a while now.  Thank the Lord! 
Gender: A BOY!!!  Mr. Wyatt James Davis
Symptoms:  Belly growth and I'm beginning to get tired again.  
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on of course
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm pretty happy. I recently had a difficult day or two but nothing God can't handle!
Looking forward to:  Figuring out all this medical stuff and still to holding our sweet little boy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment